Saturday, February 12, 2011

A bunch of SOB's .... and a little morning melody.



OK.  Kinda rough night.  Meet with some SOBs  (Society of Oshkosh Brewers) a nice collective of home beer makers at Oblio's  last night and stayed much later than usual. Karl and Lee have decided to snowshoe across the Lake while it is still frozen.  It's eleven miles across.  Lee's wife, Denise, and I are supposed to pick them up on the other side.  I'll let you know if that ever happens.  In other SOB news, Al wants to start a blog dedicated to Lutefisk..... to know more click HERE. Katie said she will leave him for the day if he plans on cooking it at home.  I'll let you know if that ever happens.  I also plan to post Katie's recipe for beer rye bread.... which is truly marvelous.  You will see it here.
And now I need a nap.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Did you just call me an SOB? And, by the way, the next time Karl decides to risk my life on a frozen lake how about stepping in and being the voice of reason for a change?

Blog Archive