Ok. This name thingee is going around. Kinda like the flu. It seems it is best to comply before evil things occur.
Other Names Meme:
1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names):
That's a tough one. No one really knows my mother's middle name. We think it is Ann. Mary Ann. But she uses Marion. We call her Miriam. I guess for #1 I have to respond: Grandma Robert.
2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother’s dad, father’s dad): Charlie John. But I would never be caught dead in a NASCAR. I will only be caught dead in a hearse.
3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 2 letters of your last name, first 4 letters of your first name): Grjame. Man, that sucks! I wanna be Bobba Bhing, or some such cool name!
4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Bird. Shit! that doesn't cut it, either! Sounds like a fruit juice or some goddam character outa a Disney flick. I'm not sure this is fun, or what?
5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you live): OK. digg this! Johnny Oshkosh. Shit on that one too! Sounds like a really fucking Hayseed who sells tractors or sumptin! Boy&Howdy! Who's idea was this thing, anyways??
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink, optionally add “THE” to the beginning): The Red Beer. All right. I can live with that one.
7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name): Jall ? Now, what the fuck is so 'Fly' about that? And it is almost winter in Wisconsin. We gotz no flies this time of year. You want flies? Visit in July!!!
8. GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Vanilla Oreo ? Again! Shit! Use that as a gangsta name and you will get the piss knocked outa you every Saturday night! Okjimm is a hard sell the way it is, no way I gonna try on Vanilla Oreo!!
9. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pet’s name, current street name): None Mt Vernon. Ya, right!! Just when I thought Vanilla Oreo was dumb, huh??!!
10. PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on): Gomez Benton. Eh, I think I could live with that.
Ok. One out of ten is not so good. Next time let's just shake dice for shots of Tequila.