Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NUTZ!!!






Squirrel UnderpantsSquirrel Underpants are real! . Are you sick and tired of squirrels running naked in the trees around your house? Have you had to hide your children’s eyes when a tiny furry streaker crosses the sidewalk in front of you? We’ve got the answer, Squirrel Underpants! Each pair of tiny briefs has a 3" waist and is made of 100% cotton. Also good for hamsters, frogs and gerbils.




* approved by the Wassila Baptist Church's Committee for Wildlife Decency




shop Archie Mcphee! http://www.mcphee.com/


This is a serious threat to the morals of America.... BE ALERT! America needs more LERTS!


"As a reverend, I know God created squirrels, so they are by default beautiful creatures. However, there is a time and place for everything and looking out in my backyard first thing in the morning while I'm drinking coffee is not the place for naked squirrels. They are like tiny, furry flashers with no shame. Well, I bought some squirrel underpants and now I can enjoy my own backyard without fear of embarrassment. Thank you Squirrel Underpants!"

11 comments:

Randal Graves said...

McPhee might be the greatest store in the history of stores. I really have to get some of that crap. Remote-controlled zombies!

Dean Wormer said...

Without underpants their nuts are showing.

Anonymous said...

Oh jeez...what's next jumbo-sized depends for horses? Thank goodness schools in my area rarely schedule field trips to stud farms. That would be like sending Levi Johnston to The Chicken Ranch. Oh...wait...shit...he's probably been there with Todd.

Anonymous said...

hey! we're on the same wavelength! I just told the ALERT joke to The Actor yesterday.

He was not so amused by it....

Steve Emery said...

Monsieur Jimm,

Jamais, jamais, jamais will you ever get this frog to wear underpants.

Au revoir,


Grenouille

Life As I Know It Now said...

That's funny... yeah, but then when I go to the discount department store and see a whole aisle devoted to clothing for small dogs I gotta wonder about that...

susan said...

Are all those little underpants made in China?

Mary Ellen said...

I thought squirrels wore boxers...at least they do in my neighborhood.

DivaJood said...

Look who they've got their Hanes on now.

okjimm said...

Boy&Howdy....glad you'll like the underpants! I get e-mail updates from Archie Mcphee, my daughters favorite catalog. It is where I buy her Christmas presents (at least one).

Sometimes you cannot live on beer and cheese alone..... you need a little humor dip with the chips!

...and these days I need all the humor I can get.

Utah Savage said...

I have a veritable squirrel zoo, and I'm the one in the cage. They have invaded my crawl spaces and attic. Bastards are all naked.

Blog Archive