Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sarah Palin shoots her mouth off at NRA convention..... didn't think it was loaded

Like a yeast infection that will not go away, Sarah Palin showed up at the NRA convention in Houston.

I would like to give a complete rundown on what she said...... but it was really just the same old shit she keeps saying..... as long as she keeps getting paid.

Also on the docket were well know intellectuals, Ted Nugent and Glenn Beck.  Also featured wered Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, the gun toting Texas governor.r appeared in video form, as Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan did. 

N ow, I really don't care what they all said.  I just rather wanted to know who showed up.
Of course, no one showed up to speak for 'Free'.  Estimates for a Palin speech are over $100 K, plus expenses.

I just wonder if any one of them chipped in a little money to help pay for the Sandy Hook kid's funerals.

3 comments:

Leslie Parsley said...

I detest Phyliss Schlafly with all my being but at least she has a little class. Not brains but class.

Infidel753 said...

Rick Perry, the gun toting Texas governor.r appeared in video form,

I guess not even a bunch of NRA members want that doofus in their physical presence with a loaded gun.

okjimm said...

Sherry.... I am losing patience with some of the right wing extremism. I so wish Bill Buckley was still around.At least he could write.

Infidel...Also telling was Paul Ryan and Walker making video appearances. Kind of like being able to sit in the middle.... endorse the idiots and yet not show up. Sheesh.

Blog Archive