Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh, gees.



the network’s overuse of a loud, annoying Price Is Right bell to cut candidates off in mid-sentence only added to the aura that this affair was a tawdry game show waiting for someone to mercifully hit a gong.

well... that is how Matt Latimer at the Daily Beast summarized it.


To me it was....
... nothing.  Not fun.... not interesting.  The whole thing looked canned.... canned questions, canned answers..... canned people.
 and... then I remembered.... dog shit is one of the few things that cannot be composted.

Have a good friday.

6 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Canned people have a longer shelf life than Campbells or even Twinkies.

nonnie9999 said...

it's one of those game shows where everyone loses, especially the audience.

Life As I Know It Now said...

and this only reminds me of how much I don't miss television. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I wouldn't compost the crap coming out of their mouths, either. Probably would create all sorts of hideous mutations in my tomatoes. And, clearly, there wasn't anything worthwhile left to take away - unlike dog crap, which can sometimes contain that earring I misplaced.

okjimm said...

Randal....correct... that's why Ron Reagan still looks so good to some.
Nonnie.... Fox doesn't care. They are a Loser network.
Libs.... oh, you snobby book woman!!!
Sdog... full speed ahead, save the tomatoes.... but the earring... maybe some things are, ah, best left unfound.

S.W. Anderson said...

That's the kind of dog to have.

Blog Archive