Wednesday, December 16, 2009

AMERICA'S BIGGEST HOOKER!


Nah, that's General Joe Hooker. He was a bad lay in 1863 and I'm guessing he hasn't gotten better with age.



Not that Hooker.




Nope, not that Hooker either. Johnny Lee is all right by me.




And not those Hookers; at least they are honest about what they are doing.




Ok, Yessirree Boy.... I am talking about


America's biggest whore.....


America's most diseased piece of faux sensuality and verbal promiscuity......



Sarah Palin!

So.... here's the deal.... I get another spam letter from the Snow Queen



Dear Friend, As the Going Rogue book tour ends.....................................................................................................If you are able to contribute I will use the SarahPAC donations you place in my trust to support candidates who share our core values, and I’ll work on issues that can put America back on the right path. With your help, we can bring real change to America!

From my family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

God Bless the USA!

Sarah Palin



Ya, the donations you place in my trust! To support.... yadda yadda.... I have never seen such blatant display of gimmee, gimmee, gimmee since Tammy Faye and Jim Baker shilled the PTL on tv.


Yuppers.... old Sarah is out on the street looking for a stray $20. I swear, she would give the Dick Cheney a blow job if she thought there was a pay-ola involved.


Wowsers! I gotzta get my email checked for VD.

4 comments:

Laura said...

She's got some nerve doesn't she?
Sheesh... She's got a best selling book. Use those funds biatch!

((Hugs))
Laura

Randal Graves said...

If you're going to see her in the flesh, remember to BYOT.

Distributorcap said...

at least tammy faye had some soul.. sarah - not so much

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Blog Archive