Monday, December 21, 2009

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly... The Statues

Now that was Ugly-Bad..... Like, C'mon! You are up 6 points, you have the other team back on their own 13.... you are giving them only about a minute to score 7.... aw shit... I can't even think of it again. 36-37... the Pfachers are supposed to be one of the better defenses in the league and you let their brain-bashed QB throw for over 500!!! Ugly-Bad.


The Good!!!?? It's the Winter Solstice! That means we have gotten the shortest day of the year over. Starting today.... we get a little bit more sunlight and warm weather is ever so much closer than yesterday. A good thing. A Very Good Thing. Yup, I know, winter has just started... but I will take any good thing... any... and run with it.

The Statues? Ha! As well you may ask!!! The esteemed&stuff Tengrain from Mock Paper Scissors http://www.mockpaperscissors.com/ has been featuring 'bad' statues.. hey, I gotzta fess-up, I have even contributed a few that Tengrain thought suitable. Checking his blog for any recent additions is a great way to kill time at work..... PLUS he drops notable newsie-bits and neat-O Keen spiffy social comments about too! Shit&Whiskers... can't go wrong!!!

3 comments:

Randal Graves said...

The Packers got jobbed. Oops, they just threw another flag. I think Charles Woodson gave the evil eye to Hines Ward and then Hines Ward cried.

The winter solstice always makes me sad because that means more of that stupid sunlight is coming.

Tengrain said...

Thanks for the linkage!

Well, sports. I used to play (in my rinky-dink high school), and tore myself up pretty well, and then later on gave up watching them during one of the gazillionaire strikes, and just never went back. I'm disillusioned and cynical even about sports.

Oh well, there's always sex and violence.

Regards,

Tengrain

TomCat said...

My Broncos lost too. :-(

Blog Archive