Monday, June 22, 2009

Time

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Yuppers, I gotz no time. I was out of the office for three days and I just feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. Next week I only have three days IN the office, with the July fourth holiday coming up.

Time has come today
Young hearts can go their way
Can't put it off another day
I don't care what others say
They say we don't listen anyway
Time has come today

I spent most of the weekend biking and working on my 'flip-flop' tan.

I almost feel that I might have something important to say........... I hope that feeling goes away soon.

Time flys when one is having fun.

4 comments:

Utah Savage said...

Nice post Okjimm.

Anonymous said...

Half-eaten doughnuts on an issue of the New Yorker. Now that's class.

Randal Graves said...

I'm confused. Only commies read the New Yorker, but Real Americans eat donuts. You can't be both.

okjimm said...

Thanks, Utah.

Spartz.... the magazine is inedible.... I hadda eat the doughnut instead ;)

RG.... I am a ALL AMERICAN COMMIE..... Hey it's 92 degreeeeees today.... stop by and I'll getcha a sno-cone :)

Blog Archive