Friday, October 10, 2008

Dandelion


She worked daily with the geriatrics and greatly preferred that to working with any other patients.
" They are all so sweet and have such interesting stories. Some of them have led such interesting lives."

He so enjoyed his job at the day care center that he could not conceivably envision any other employment.

" They love 'MY STORIES' and I am positive that they will all grow to have meaningful and fruitful lives."

The clothes they wore had brought an Alpha and Omega aura to permeate their apartment. Lysol, disinfectants, puke, talc, shit, bed pans and baby wipes.

Their day were and their days went, but theirs was a shared passion for cranberry-nut muffins drenched in honey for their tea and for that last possible moment before the closing of the door, in the morning, when they would kiss.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to make me cry?

susan said...

til the day comes when we dance away across the land twirling and bobbing on an ambient breeze

Unknown said...

Can I tell you that I adore your header picture?

Your amazing dude..seriously. :)

Randal Graves said...

You old sap.

Anonymous said...

And I though I told sad stories.

Distributorcap said...

is this the As The World Turns blog

Anonymous said...

WTF?

Missy said...

I like the last paragraph. Smiling.

Utah Savage said...

You old romantic you.

Life As I Know It Now said...

She likes to listen to stories and he likes to tell them--perfect match, yes?

Blog Archive