Friday, June 27, 2008



some mornings beer is a four letter word. I'll be back after coffee. Lotta coffee.

*Ok. I'm back. Kinda. The show really rocked ass last night. I don't know how to do the add music thingee.....mabe the link thingee will work....http://www.lastfm.fr/music/Old+97%27s/_/Big+Brown+Eyes....anyways These guys really really were Stuff&Shit!! Kinda Pixies with some Kinks, wrapped around a little country flavor---add some angst&anger--stir with beer, season with Elvis Costello. Bubba and his buds, Binky&Mike joined me. And the town is not so big...you know every third person or so that you spill a beer on....and who really cares, anyways & it is festival seating...which means who the fuck wants to sit,anyways....

I really should have taken the day off. I had a beer for Randal, &Scarlet&ME&DCup....and MR. LANE...&christanybodyelsethatcameto mind.

I'm pretty sure I had a good time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmcoffeebeer

Randal Graves said...

Um, that place looks a little strange, a little too Old European.

"Hello, DHS? Yes, there's this blogger you should investigate...me? I'm a concerned American patriot, sir."

okjimm said...

Dcup----sounds good to me. A good coffee flavored stout..... 5:30 CDT and I might, sorta, be capable of having one.

RG....Old Wisconsin, Old Europe what's to worry...I think Salvation Army Modern is more like it. Starbucks suck. Local coffee shops only for this dude.

I really really should have taken the day off....

susan said...

I see Dad brought the cheese. Isn't there supposed to be bread and wine with that?

Good band - hope rg doesn't call in ICE. I hear they're not n-ICE.

Blank said...

Thanks for having a beer for me. Sounds like we all had a great time.

Blank said...

Mr. Lane

*snorts*

okjimm said...

//sounds like we all had a great time//

yes we did. *snort* it was the *snort* designated driver part that was tough. *snort*

MS BLUE.

Blog Archive