Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Goals


1 coffee
2 cheese scone with scrambed eggs and OJ
3 shower
4 shave
5 finish laundry
6 clean bathroom
7 withdraw troops from Iraq
8 write Nobel Prize worthy dissertation on viability of nose goobers as source of alternative energy
9 make wild passionate love with a gorgeous intellectual woman who claims she is drawn to me by the steel cool passionate soulfullness of my eyes and the kindness of my smile
10 take a bike ride
......but goals shold be realistic
1 coffee
2 English muffin with peanut butter
3 shower
4 shave
5 finish laundry
6 send birthday card to my mother
7 bike ride
.....goals should be REAL
1 coffee
2 shower
3 shave
4 bike ride
.......AND SINCERE
1 coffee
2 bike ride
3 shower
.
.
.
.
4 beer.

12 comments:

Freida Bee said...

I am usually more ambitious and put make list as #I, but all I have to do is cut and paste these now. Thanks.

(Yea, you gotchu a blog.)

I hear they're addictive.

okjimm said...

Freida,,,, yes they are.... but what's one more addiction? Come by any old time!!

DCup said...

I love this! It made me laugh out loud. A lot.

And then I looked at your post for today (6/22) and my eyes slid furtively over to my elliptical that I still haven't molested today. And I stopped laughing.

Goals
(1) Get on elliptical for 1/2 hour

okjimm said...

gees, Lisa....I am glad I could give you a chuckle......cause you have really given me buncha grins....and thanks for that & stuff....

Liberality said...

My list never seems to end :(

Mary Ellen said...

My list:

1) Make a list
2) Check it twice
3) Find out who the hell's been naughty or nice

4)Take the naughty guy out for a beer.

How's that?

okjimm said...

Liberality....sounds like a good reason not to make lists! ;)

Gees....ME.....when I am naughty...I am very nice ;)

Randal Graves said...

I don't know man, even the filtered list at the end sounds like work. I'm disappointed in you.

Scarlet W. Blue said...

Just have the coffee and spray yourself liberally with Febreeze. Post a picture of the bike on a path on your blog and lie about riding it.

Anajo/Anijo/JoAnn said...

I feel out of place here. I'm just an atheist heathen.... or is it heathan? ...

okjimm said...

Jo...go with Heathen Atheist....has a nicer ring. Religions Are Stupid, righ, kiddo! :) And how can you feel outa place here? pfffft....

okjimm said...

SWB

I never lie about bike stories.....I am not a bike nazi or anything....but I love biking. I owe my second broken nose to a beautiful French Bike....oh, she was sweet...great balance... good stability...sleek profile...
Wowsers....I will have to post a story....

Blog Archive