Thursday, May 12, 2011

Newt Gingrinch... Terrorist or Unethical Fool?



 Gingrich....  is a Muslim extremist...

 Wikipedia: "Newt is of the Salamandridae family"

... and everyone knows the  bin Salamandridae family live right next door to the bin Ladens!!!!!!


.... and America doan need no more terrorist.... we's already got bin Palin, bin Pawlenty,  bin Bachmann, bin Trump, bin Paul, bin Santorum, bin Romney, bin Dere..... shit, America about bin over and they wanna me to bin over and over again. UHuh... I bin pulling up my pants! I aina gonna Bin over no more!  Noperz!

.. bin Salamandridae would crash an airplane into the Constitution!!!


..... gees, I need a happy hour what serves some frog legs!  Is it three o'clock yet?

ya, I bin waiting for the Republican Party to come up with a candidate and all they serve me is a stupid lizard..... sheesh!

4 comments:

Sherry Peyton said...

damn dude, you are outdoing yourself, and I'm starting to get jealous!

Unknown said...

Hah! I posted on this fuckwad last night when I couldn't sleep. After I cursed him and tore him down..I slept just fine! ;)

okjimm said...

Dusty.... I would rather vote for Ron McDonald.... at least Ron pushes 'Happy Meals'.... not maggot burgers.

Unknown said...

Eye Of Newt's job is to run for President. He gets to keep all the leftover PAC money AND his speaking fees go up!

The fucker has't had a real job since he left Congress..thats a fact jack. What pond scum.

Blog Archive