Monday, July 6, 2009

Rip-Off Monday

I ripped this off from http://monkeymucker.blogspot.com/

Since Sarah Palin and her little hubby are threatening to sue anyone in the media and bloggers who report that they may be under investigation by the Feds for corruption in Alaska, I am proud to report that Sarah and Toad Palin may very well be under investigation by the Feds for corruption in in Alaska.

me too.

I ripped this off from http://zaiusnation.blogspot.com/

Rush Limbaugh recently said this about the death of Michael Jackson: "He flourished under Reagan, languished under Clinton/Bush, and died under Obama." President Obama killed Michael Jackson!

I knew that, duh!

I ripped this off from http://deansoffice.blogspot.com/

Alright, alright, Mickey's a mouse, Donald's a duck, Pluto's a dog. What's Goofy?

I heard it before, but it bears repeating.....

Alright, alright, Mickey's a mouse, Donald's a duck, Pluto's a dog. What's Goofy?

I ripped this off from http://lisahgolden.blogspot.com/

My Pussy is in Mourning

....well move it back to Georgia where it belongs!

And then I ripped this off from my buddy, Fritz, in CO. I'm sure he ripped it off from somewhere else and, as that didn't stop him, why should it stop me?

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica ?
Where do they go?
Wonder no more. It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life.
The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintaining a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.
If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the familyand social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into and buried.
The penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:"Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow." Then, they kick him in the ice hole.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow. ~ Love it!

Thanks for my morning smirk dear man. ;)

Randal Graves said...

Hey, I can see your thievery from my house!

Anonymous said...

Thief!

Blog Archive