Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AAAARGH!

Wowsers&shit! What a fun day in the neighborhood!

I have an interview with new client program on Wednesday. Hopefully it will turn out ok.

With out overly explaining.... I work for a huge mother of a company...... last year's revenue was about $3BB. In the past, when a client left I was rather immediately placed within a new program. In this economy....... I am suddenly needing to compete with 50 other associates for ten open spots. It is all just a little stressfull. But the up side, if I grab onto the new program, I could be looking at an extra $14K in bonus structure.... or more.

The down side..... I may have to revert to my past occupation as a Lake Winnebago pirate.... stealing picnic baskets and beer coolers from unsuspecting pleasure boaters.


oooooh, rape! Plunder! Booty! Picnic baskets! Perhaps there ain't NO downside, Matey!!!!

HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Ok....you can steal all the picnic baskets you want but leave out the raping stuff.

Good luck on that interview thingy. Hope all goes well. I suggest you leave your eye patch, gold earring, and bandana at home, though. For some reason, pirates get a real bad rap and are always discriminated against. I don't get it....

Missy said...

Sending good luck vibes over the internet. ARgh.

Unknown said...

Good luck sweetcheeks!!! I have faith that no one could turn you down..your a wonderful human being..ok, that is overboard...your funny as hell! ;)

Mary Ellen said...

Hey! You can give them my name and number as a personal reference! I don't think my seedy reputation has gone as far as Wisconsin so you should be safe.

Utah Savage said...

I'm thinking you'd make a fine pirate. I'd stick with that plan. Sounds more fun.

Anonymous said...

And here I thought this was a family friendly site. Good luck with the interview, jimmy. I hope it works out for you.

Randal Graves said...

Make sure you bring your parrot though. If the interview starts going poorly, you can have it poke the interviewer's eyes out. You're sure to get the job then!

Blog Archive