Friday, March 4, 2011

Watch this now.... hate me later

So ends another week. OK..... just when you thought I COULD NOT become more ridiculazish...I got a link to a video that the Kid made from a song and footage from years ago........




"View DIS FILM"Watch Dis Video


.... it's enough to make you forget politics....... and seriously re-evaluate the quality of a college education.  Gees... the song is soooooooo bad... I kinda like it. But whadda I know....

Good thing the Kid is a great short order cook....... Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Chef Cthulhu said...

ollie ollie oxen WTF?

MRMacrum said...

Um, that was almost as entertaining as some of the tunes Randal comes up with. At least it was short.

Lee said...

Maybe ya gotta live in Oshkosh to really get this. I thought it was fucking awesome!

okjimm said...

Chef... Crum...it's a video my son made of a couple of his friends made over a two year period.

He used to play it for me just to drive me nutz. short ride, really.

Blog Archive