OK. I have been attending to a grocery list of personal stuff. Ain't no deal, n'all, but it sure has kept me away from the keyboard.
Anyways. The esteemed Spartacus has tagged me with a thoughtful opinion/info thingee and as he is a great guy whose requests must be taken seriously, I am complying. I think.
1) What is your name (nickname, whatever you're comfortable sharing), your age (range), gender, occupation, income bracket (range), how you identify (gay/straight/whatever)? Married/Single/Divorced? Kids (how many)?
---Wowsers... it really is Jimm, but most folks call me, 'Grill-Dog'. (don't ask!) I was in my mid -50's, though I am younger than that now. I am vastly underpaid at a Sales/Marketing Analysis firm. I am a divorced straight dude with two college age kids, Max(Bubba) and Miriam.
2) What are the most important issues to you in this presidential election and why?
--- The War. The War. Political lies. And when Sarah Palin is gonna finish that bridge from Alaska to Hawaii.
3) Why do you think voters should vote for Obama/Biden, what differentiates this ticket from McCain/Palin?
--- I truly think that Obama/Biden lie less. Seriously. And are, in my opinion, most likely to make sound opinions. But that is just my opinion. The McCain/Palin ticket reminds me of an aged man who marries a young Hooker/Cheerleader who cannot wait for him to die. But that is just my opinion.
4) If McCain/Palin wins this election, where do you see our country going in the next four years?
--- Canada. If they win we will have to sell off at least 5 states just to balance the budget. I heard they will settle for Maine, Michigan, Montana, Washington and Idaho.
5) Economically, where do you think this country is today and how do you think Obama/Biden can make a positive impact?
--- we are in deep shit. Extremely deep shit. Ya, I think Barack&Joe will help. Mostly because someone would have to be pretty fucking pathetic to do worse. And that is who they are running against...... John Pathetic and Sarah Worse.
6) In the past 8-years, how do you think this country has changed under the Bush regime? Have you been affected by these changes? If so, in what ways?
---- Well, we have a great increase in deaths within the National Guard..... and a big jump in the number of maimed and wounded in VA hospitals. A good investment would be in prosthesis manufacturing, right now. I am not affected, yet. I decided not to invest my son in Empire Building.
7) I have read that Palin is considered the new voice of feminism, which is offensive in my opinion. Of equal concern are her views on abortion and the removal of books from libraries. I'd like to know what you think about all of that and how you feel about McCain choosing Palin as a running mate. And what kind of message you think that sends to women?
---Ya, well if Palin is a feminist...... I'm the Duke of Earl!! She summed herself up at the RNC.... a pit bull with lipstick..... and that is the only reason she is on the ticket. Pure diversion.
Whew.... I really need a beer. Or thinking of ol' Spartz, maybe some good Nooh Yawk Puerto Rican carryout.
I can't think of Puerto Rico without thinking of Gilda Radner as Emily Litella.....
"What's all this talk of making Puerto Rico a steak....next thing you know, they'll want a baked potato with sour cream!".
Love ya, Buddy! I just couldn't make a post with out a joke! So tag..... your it..... I need a joke about German Americans who live in Wisconsin!