Monday, April 28, 2014

Burned out...toasty, working on staying tasty

well...I sure haven't written anything here in a bunch. They call it, 'visually' impaired. Hd this laptop set up with great big letters and stuff, and with some difficulty, I can still type, but it got hard to do. And when they reconfigured it, somehow the tool bar on blogger semi-disappeared. paragraphs disappeared...welll here's the story, a week or so ago my apartment house caught fire and well, gosh, I became a displace person. Really....so anyways...for theraputic reasons, I am going to come back. Maybe some readers are left or maybe not, but I never started this thing to be a Hemingway...it was just to get stuff off my mind, to reach out to like minded folks....and, let's be honest..it was good fun. I think it can still be fun. Hope to hear from ya'll...Iza gonna post and get around....again. Stuff.

No comments:

Blog Archive