Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How I feel about the Republicash Candidate

boy and howdy... it sure is hot!  course, that ain't saying much of much that most of us don't know.

Me?  I don't know shit from shinola, but at least I will admit it.

Good old Mitt..... he thinks he does, though, and keeps sticky his very expensive shoes in his big fucking mouth.  I guess what went down is that he shows up at a fancy, expensive funding raising diner down in Jackson Mississippi  and.... get this..... points out to all the rich stuffed fucking shirts throwining him cash.... how Obama is not helping the POOR people  .... THEWAITERS AND WAITRESSES at the fancy fucky supper club hes is speaking at
“It’s tough being middle class in America right now,” Romney said. “The waiters and waitresses that come in and out of this room and offer us refreshments, they’re not having a good year. The people of the middle class of America are really struggling. And they’re struggling I think in a way because they’re surprised because when they voted for Barack Obama…he promised them that things were going to get a heck a lot of better. He promised hope and change and they’re still waiting.”

Wowsers.... you can read more about it HERE   AND HERE


AND...get this.... He took a $77000 tax deduction  on HIS WIFE'S FUCKING HORSE!  no shit... I am NOT making that up
Read more  HERE
yeah, well FUCK YOU MITT...AND the horse you rode in on...
 


seriously..... go read that stuff.  I am not making this up..... oh oh oh..... of course he is really really in touch with the middle class..... he can relate... he can relate so much that HE NEEDED A $77,000 tax deduction for his wife's FUCKING HORSE!  No shit... I am not making that up, either....

Damn.... I wish I could take a $7.77 deduction on my dead parakeet.  See, I had a lot money invested in that bird  and it was good therapy for me.

Yessirre, Bob..... it is hot today, I can hardly type... cause I can't see worth shit anymore.... and looking at a goddam computer screen with one eyes closed from two inches away gives me a goddam headache.  Ya, betcha, eh, I AM FEELING CRANKY.  And when I get cranky...I do Google searches like, 'Fuck Mitt Romney."  and oh, Wowsers... I find that there is already a site that says http://fuckmittromney.tumblr.com/  which I am hearby adding to my blog roll.

ok... I am just a little upset today.

oh well.... maybe a little therapy will help




"

7 comments:

Sherry Peyton said...

Sorry you are having such a crummy day. Willard is never gonna get out from under the tax returns. Release them or not, either way, he loses. The other post with the sunset or sunrise was spectacular. Hope things get better soon. Jim. Please let me know if I can do anything--we are ready and willing to assist you in any way that you need it.

Commander Zaius said...

See Mittens on that horse looking all self-important is a damn laugh riot.

Snoring Dog Studio said...

I loathe Mittens. Really loathe him and all his rich supporters. I seriously will have to consider relocating to Canada if he wins. I've never heard of a more out-of-touch candidate than him. The Queen Mum would be more believably empathetic to the plight of disadvantaged Americans. I swear, the man's a sociopath. We cannot afford to make this mistake.

susan said...

I thought American politics couldn't sink any lower when the Republicans nominated GW. Goes to show how naive I am.

ps: Nice mat :-)

Tom Harper said...

But think of all the jobs Mitt and Ann have created through Ann's horse, the Romneys' mansions and their car elevator. If the Trickle Down theory works for the little people, we should be grateful to Ann and Mittens.

Of course, Trickle Down hasn't shown any positive results yet, but it's only been in effect for 32 years. Let's give it more time.

S.W. Anderson said...

If the IRS were to allow a horse's ass deduction, imagine what Romney would get!

okjimm said...

Boy and Howdy.... I can not think of Romney today!!!! or even comment on his foul attitude. The weather has broke...we got a little rain, the temps have moderated, and I even trimmed my beard!!!!

no use ruining a good day!!!

Blog Archive