Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pissed off Badgers go to Polls



WISCONSIN RECALL  STARTS TODAY... I got to the polls about 7:30 and was #26. I will be so relieved when it is all over, hopefully with an outcome that will stop the Radical Republicans.... but ast least the grotesque attacks ads will be off TV.

I still can't put a finger on what will happen.... but I have hopes

I hope the Run Amok Republicans are stopped
I hope Civil discourse is restored in the State
I hope that sanity is restored to legislature..
I hope this movement spreads
I hope this is the beginning of the end to irrational idiots like Michelle Bachmann and her ilk
.... but mostly......

I hope..

...that by 3:30 the news is good enough for me to finally ... truly... enjoy a beer again.

5 comments:

Sherry Peyton said...

All fingers and toes crossed. Praying on the hour.

Infidel753 said...

A hell of a lot of us around the rest of the country are hoping right along with you. Let's hope today Wisconsin will begin the roll-back of the 2010 low-turnout disaster.

Sue said...

I'm with ya in spirit Jim! I'm watching and waiting as Wisconsin's finest, bravest patriots go to the polls and tell those teabaggers to get fucked!! Yippie!!!

nonnie9999 said...

all eyes are on wisconsin! we all hope that you can enjoy that beer, too, jimm.

Randal Graves said...

I hope that you realize your hope is wasted. Drink more beer, you'll feel better.

Blog Archive