Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sahara Palin TALK A LOT PICK A LITTLE CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

.

 Wow! Sometimes  I  just have to stand back and admire Sahara Palin.... and her seemingly endless array of articulate thoughts!  I AM IN AWE OF THE WOMAN!!!  "They are not doing their job!"  Gees, lemmee see, I think she quit her job, the one she was elected to do,  so she could make a lotta money being a professional shill .... dip into the oil pipeline of Reality TV.  Gees, SHE IS ASTOUNDING in her display of political acumen and common sense.  From her RESIGNATION speech....

"I wish you'd hear MORE from the media of your state's progress and how we tackle Outside interests"

Now, then she was talking about Alaska.... where they don't need 'outside influence", but obviously Wisconsin does.... and she is IT ????   What gets me is how she comes up with this shit!  I mean, it's not even entertaining.  C'mon.... I have more fun listening to my toilet flush, which just goes to show what a fun guy I am!  OH Boy!
A Sahara Palin Panel of peers


Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little,
Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more
Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little,
Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more
Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little,
Cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
Cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
Cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
Pick a little, talk a little, cheep!

APOLOGIES TO MEREDITH WILLSON- THE MUSIC MAN

6 comments:

lisahgolden said...

If she didn't have Fox News asking her opinion about policy and politics, she'd be out of luck. Good thing there's a sucker born every minute. And he's happy to watch Fox News.

Sherry said...

Why goodness, if I didn't know you better, I'd think you were being sarcastic. But nah...I know how much you revere the woman. *Snicker*

MRMacrum said...

I only lasted one minute into it and I had to turn her off. Between the pink teeth of the sycophant Fox bimbo to Palin's extremely annoying and whining voice, I just had to put a stop to it. Sorry. At least I tried.

Chef Cthulhu said...

Crum, I won't even do a minute. I will not give her the time of day...even if a video of her is posted on a blog I admire.

Randal Graves said...

'Outside' is obviously a codeword for our extraterrestrial overlords.

okjimm said...

I have been trying to ignore her.... but kinda of like head lice.... sooner or later you have to do something.

Blog Archive