Rweally! Get that guy to Gitmo!
And now for more new words &stuff
The Washington Post's Style Invitational also asked readers to take any wordfrom the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting or changing one letter,and supply a new definition. Here are this year's winners:
1. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops brightideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little signof breaking down in the near future.
2. Foreploy (v): Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose ofgetting laid.
3. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subjectfinancially impotent for an indefinite period.
4. Giraffiti (n): Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
5. Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the personwho doesn't get it.
6. Inoculatte (v): To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
7. Hipatitis (n): Terminal coolness.
8. Osteopornosis (n): A degenerate disease. (This one got extra credit).
9. Karmageddon (n): its like, when everybody is sending off all these reallybad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, aserious bummer.
10. Decafalon (n.): The gruelling event of getting through the day consumingonly things that are good for you.
11. Glibido (v): All talk and no action.
12. Dopeler effect (n): The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter whenthey come at you rapidly.
13. Arachnoleptic fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you'veaccidentally walked through a spider web.
14. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito that gets into yourbedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
15. Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a grub in thefruit you're eating.
And the pick of the literature:
16. Ignoranus (n): A person who's both stupid and an asshole..