Thursday, December 17, 2009

IT'S LATER THAN I THINK!!!!!!!!


Ok... I hate shopping.... all kinds... and the Festivus, HannaKanah, Chrismataz.... really pains me. Which is kind of ironic.... because I am a generous person and I do like giving things away. Especially things that I find in my apartment that I really don't want anymore. And I do like people. Most people. Some of the time. &some people, most of the time.

So... in the spirit of the season where normally rational people go out and cut down a perfectly good tree... stick it in their living room..(ya, like they think it's gonna grow there, huh!) and then throw it away later... I have arranged gifts for all my bloggin buddies, readers and Lurkers!

This is how it works..... I divided everyone into two groups.... A & B.... ok, with me so far?
Everyone in group A gets..............
Eggnog Soap
The MAN tried to keep eggnog down. He tried to pigeonhole it as a "holiday beverage." But eggnog could not be contained! It has cast aside those artificial limitations and emerged as an aromatic cleaning agent for both hands and body. Keep a bar in your bathroom year-round for those times when you could use a little holly jolly good cheer. Each bar has the words "Eggnog Soap" embossed on top and comes in a fancy 3-3/4" x 2-3/8" x 7/8" tin.


Every one in Group B gets...........Inflatable Fruitcake
It's festive, it's traditional and it's inedible - just like the real thing. Each vinyl fruitcake comes deflated with a 9-1/2" x 5-1/2" envelope and a decorative sticker, making it easy to send one to all of your friends and family! When inflated, this icon of old-fashioned baked goods is 8-1/2" x 5" x 4-1/2" and makes a great centerpiece for the holiday dinner table. and everyone else gets....
Box Full of Hope Gift Box
We provide the box, you provide the hope! This 5" x 5" x 5" gift box is decorated with inspirational text and images presenting hope as a material commodity. It's the perfect gift! After all, who doesn't need a little hope now and again? As an extra bonus, "One out of every 1,000 boxes contains the key to Happiness!" Great for optimists and cynics alike. If you want to be really depressing, give it to someone empty!OK. Happy Happy!...to collect your gift go to





www.mcphee.com
... and send them a check.

10 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Can I borrow a check?

susan said...

You're waaay too generous.

okjimm said...

Randal... the check is in the mail! (he he he)

Susan... yes I am... it is very easy to be generous when ya ain't gotz nutting!

TomCat said...

I hear you, Jim. The giving is great. It's the shopping I can't stand.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Life As I Know It Now said...

I think anonymous needs a that box of that hope and a swift kick.

Happy Holidays OKJimm!

Distributorcap said...

no egg nog for me

Christopher said...

Inflatable Fruitcake?

That is perfectly brilliant. I would love one of those. It has a decidedly Japanese sensibility.

okjimm said...

Libs... have a great Holiday Season!!

DCap... you sure? Hold the nog and go right to the Brandy & Rum?

Christopher... I remember my Grandmother's fruitcakes... we would use them for footballs. They were usually good for a year or two.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive