Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I love winter, ya, right


all right-ee-di-dee..... Winter sure is a pretty thing. If you don't have to walk or drive in it. I mean, have you ever had to 'shovel' summer? Nope. Never happen.






So I have a drive west towards LaCrosse this afternoon, with a return tomorrow. And a big honking storm is headed this way. If I had a nickel for every snow storm I have driven through... gees, I could buy a CASE of beer. Really good beer. I am not a fan of winter and winter storms...... if I had to sum up my sentiments of winter.... it would be



....... oh well!



Maybe I can talk one of the elfs to hang around after Santa leaves..... and we can discuss her leaves.

9 comments:

Randal Graves said...

How come elves are always midget dudes and not what you have displayed here? If that ain't sexism, I don't know what is!

Winter is still great, Favre.

Laura said...

I agree about the winter driving.
It sucks! :)

((Hugs))
laura

TomCat said...

Dang!! I'd like a sixack of those elves. ;-)

Off topic, Merry Christmas to Jim and all here.

Cormac Brown said...

Merry Christmas, Jimm...and apparently from the third pic, Happy Arbor Day!

SantaCat said...

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and pretty kitties! And have a purrrfect New Year!

susan said...

If and when we actually return to a place that actually has winter snow as a regular component of the season I hope to be in a situation where we don't ever have to drive anywhere. You've reminded me of a lesson :-)

Happy Christmas.

Mauigirl said...

Snow can be beautiful but not when you have to be out in it!

Merry Christmas!

Laura said...

I hope that you had a great Christmas!
((Hugs))
Laura

okjimm said...

Wowsers.... The drive over wasn't so bad... but it turned into a snow/ice storm real quick. I was out walking thursday morning and came across a 'snow-shoveling' heart attack. The cops & ambulance showed up before I could check his pulse... but I'm pretty sure he was a goner.

ya, TomCat... happy Arbor Day indeed! SantaCat.... grins for you!

Blog Archive