Friday, February 11, 2011

Spring is around the corner.....PLUS an add on

uncle john's Kiwi's
maybe down the block.... or just coming back from vacation, or hiding out... whatever.

So.... I thought I would share one of a few photos my brother John, the country hippie, sent of his garden from last summer.

I have to admire someone who grows his own Kiwi fruit.

Hope it warms your day.  and a postscript lifted from

THE CHIEF











 '''' I think he got it from someone else....but what a great headline...

5 comments:

MRMacrum said...

Yep. Having had my share of time in a garden, I have to admire his kiwis also. But it didn't warm my day. Just reminded me of what I am missing and won't find until sometime in May.

Chef Cthulhu said...

Talkin' about your brother's "kiwis" and then all-focused on "Harry Baals", huh? Maybe the cold is getting to you up there?

okjimm said...

Chef..... just another example of drunken blogging. Never, never, never take a laptop to a bar when you drink copious amounts of beer.

Randal Graves said...

Spring spring blah blah blah. Never any love for winter. Sniff.

susan said...

I have a feeling your brother does not life in Wisconsin.

Blog Archive