Monday, January 17, 2011

GIMEEEEEEE SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!

This is almost too good to be true!!!!   90 years, 181 games...... & more history that you can shake a stick at.     The tribal drums are beating, Highway 41 south will be a ribbon of Green &Gold saturday and sunday..... many are planning on being in Chicago for the game  even if they do not have tickets.  First report I heard is opening price is about $675 for a single.  I could go on.... but for the uninitiated there is some insight HERE

I guess there is another game being played after this one next Sunday, I forget who,..... Mets and the Wheelers..... I forget.



 

3 comments:

Sherry Peyton said...

Oh you guys and your silly football. I'm getting so bored by it all. I'm so sick of "how ware gonna stick it to Lovey." Geesh...you guys are sooo vindictive. I get enough of this in my house Jimmy...not you too!

okjimm said...

well, Sherry, it IS the Bears after all. And Stick it to Lovey? Gees, I hardly know her!!!

Randal Graves said...

Given that The Fucking Steelers, The Fucking Jets & the Chicago Capones are the other squads, it would behoove murkans to root root root for Green Bay.

Blog Archive